Sweet Georgia Brown Campaign
The “Sweet Georgia Brown Campaign” turned out voters with paid canvassing and phones, coalitions building, and engaging in digital storytelling.
Canvassing program has covered 23 of 28 counties; phones in all.
Targeted 213K voters that contain Black Women within their household; made contact with 101K households after EV drop off.
Led or Co-sponsored 16 GOTV events in the state, which included local and national surrogates.
Georgia State Run-Off
We mobilized paid canvassers and volunteers with a network of partners and vendors! As official statewide partners with the America Votes coordinated campaign we launched direct voter contact Friday, November 27th, 2020. We prioritized our voter universe in the 2nd Congressional District, specifically rural outreach.
By The Numbers
11/27/20 - 1/5/21 - Socially Distance canvassing Program
• 3 Regional office Hubs in Columbus, Macon and Albany with secondary teams in Atlanta and Blakely GA. and completed 1000 canvassing shifts.
• Organized, trained, and mobilized a field operation throughout congressional district.
• Attempted 101,236 households through phones and canvassing.
• Contacted 39,178 households through canvassing and phones.
• Contacted voters in all 28 counties of GA-02.
• Covered the entire District and spoke to voters in all 28 counties.
• In each of the 11 counties that were blue, the margin of victory increased by 1.3% to 2.5%.
• 191,894 EV for January runoff (35.2% of total registered voters in GA-02) 6,627 NEW VOTERS
• During January runoff, Total Turnout in GA-02 was 93% of 2020 Presidential election.
EARLY VOTE TURNOUT IN GA-02 HAS EXCEEDED ALL OTHER ELECTION CYCLES SINCE THE 2008 ELECTION!